[Typo3] RealURL: Changing page name, URL isn't changed

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sat Feb 19 16:05:54 CET 2005

Citeren Mike Fabricius <mike at mikefab.net>:

> Ries van Twisk wrote:
>
> > We have the problem aswell and for MY site I found this solution.
> >
> > I asume you know how phpmyadmin work, or any other mysql administration
> > tool.
> > In any case, you need to execute this:
> >
> > |begin;|
> >    |delete from tx_realurl_pathcache;|
> >    |update pages set tx_realurl_pathsegment=title;|
> >    |update pages set tx_realurl_pathsegment=nav_title where nav_title!='';|
> > |commit;|
> >
> > It will delete the realurl path cache and will generate new links in the
> > pages tables.
> >
> > Now as a last thing press these items in the backend:
> >
> >    |Clear temp_CACHED|
> >    |Clear All Cache|
> >

> Thanks for this Ries,
>
> your solution works, but I have found that it is then necessary to
> browse the entire page-tree for all of the URLs to work again. So if for
> example someone has a bookmark to a 3rd level page, and tries to load
> that up, they will get a Typo3 error, unless I have first loaded the
> root page, then the second level page. Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike
Hola Mike,

Good that you mentioned that,
I haven't seen that yet but I must admit I didn't do a lot of checking on it.
I think I need to ask the origional developer and see if we can make a little
backend plugin where we can have a button to do a full-restoration or simular.
Next week when I have some time I do sume further investigation on that.

Anybody else have this or simular with the realURL extention?

cheers,
Ries