[Typo3] A question on templates Me too

Kairos y Cronos Diseño kyc at adinet.com.uy
Sat Feb 19 00:49:52 CET 2005

Well this just to tell you that you are not alone.
I just finished to define my first template, I've used Autoparser and
nothing happened.
It seems that  I can't  make the autoparser recognice the areas.
It look like it searches for cels or part of tables  and it does not see
anything, as I am working without tables (all the layout is built on
divs and css).
I've tryed to define them by hand and  I had little or no success.
Alvaro