[Typo3] AWStats, realurl

Florian Ott florian at flottit.com
Fri Feb 18 18:27:52 CET 2005

Hi,

yesterday I finished installing realurl and cc_awstats. They both work fine
but I have some problems I could not solve by myself. Since I couldn't find
anything helping about that topic on the list, I hope someone of you can
help me.

OK, here we go:

1. What do I have to do in order to get the internal typo3 log files
(stat_apache) in the format [tx_realurlpath].html and not in something like
[path][title]--[typ].html) as it is set by default. I already tried
[alias].html but this still returnes the alias from the page and not the
path from the realurl extension.

2. Is it possible to refer to the tx_realurl as a field in the page
template? I need somthing like ...{field:tx_realurl_path}... in a DataWrap I
currently use for generating links with onmouseover effects.

3. As ind_awstats seems to be incompatible with the new cc_awstats (AWStats
Version 6.4) I tried to find a sollution for making stats visible for
editors. I know there have been posts about that but I need a way to
restrict which stats which editor is allowed to look at and AWStats Enhancer
gives me no results at all. Does anybody know how to configure AWStats
Enhancer or whether it is possible to restrict the rights of editors on the
stats in another way?

4. Is the internal typo3 log able to log javascript files or does it only
simulate logs for html files?

5. Does anyone know how to configure realurl to make the lz_gallery
extension (exspecially the comboBoxes to select single Pictures) work.

6. What do I have to do in order to make the makePrintLink extension work
with realurl? I tried nearly everything but still only get errors like
Segment ... was not a keyword for a oistVarSet as expected.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Regards
Florian