[Typo3] How to move Typo3 work done on one computer to another

dario sirenovarado at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 17:37:25 CET 2005

Hi list

...[write your message here]...

Newbie question:
I´ve been working on my laptop. I started with a DUMMY TYPO3 3.7.0.
So, I have this sort of directory structure:
 Apache>htdocs>dummy-3.7.0

Now I want to take the work I´ve already done to another PC.
I thought I saw somewhere how to upload to a server, but I couldnt find it.
In anycase, I dont think thats what I wanna do.
Are there certain files that I  can just copy to a floppy and take them to the other PC?
My dummy file is like 30 something megs, so I hope I dont have to copy all of it.

- dario (dariospain)