[Typo3] Indexed Search Engine (and normal search function) error

W van Bruggen w.van.bruggen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 13:46:13 CET 2005

Hi,

> You cannot use the latest version of indexed_search with TYPO3 3.6.0.
> Select an older version from TER or use the one which is installed in
> typo3/ext/.

The version i'm currently using is 1.2.8, which i assume is the
version that came with 3.6.0.
I'm not sure the problem is related to indexed search engine, since
the standard search funtion produces the same error message.

I'm using a table based design..could that be a part of the problem ?

greets,
Wietse