AW: [Typo3] Two pages with the same content.

Maidment, Paul Paul.Maidment at isd.csa.scot.nhs.uk
Fri Feb 18 12:34:43 CET 2005

The question that we are asking relates to content rather thank links to
content.
We are asking if it is possible to recreate the scenario below, where the
diagram represents the page tree of the site.

-----Main Site 1

	 --Page 1

	 --Page 2

	 --Shared Page

-----Main Site 2

	 --Page 1

	 --Page 2

	 --Shared Page

-----Shared Page Storage Area

OK, so we have two websites, website 1 is editable by user group A and
website 2 is editable by user group B.

The shared page storage area is not directly visible to group A or group B,
in the backend we would like to allow users from group A or group B to edit
the shared page in their tree, when this task is done, it would be desirable
to have the shared page storage area updated with the changes.

Is this possible?

NHS National Services Scotland Disclaimer

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you have
received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or
alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.