[Typo3] CSH: is this correct?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Fri Feb 18 10:22:58 CET 2005

Hi,

Georg Rehfeld schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> some days ago I asked this on the german NG:

> without any answer.
>
> Seems, all people with appropriate knowledge are dancing here, ignoring
> language differences and just touching each other :-) . Must be some
> german tounges among them, no?

here is a german ASS. ;)

CSH seems ok to me. I would change part about TV into something more
general, some other tables might be needed for listings as well.

Since I am not 100% sure myself right now I didn't answer on the list.

For example it might be rquired that FE-User/group listings are allowed
read acess, if "redakteur" needs to be able to assign them????

Also this is the case with customs tables every once in a while.

Thx for your efforts!

Peter
--
Peter Niederlag