[Typo3] CSH: is this correct?

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Fri Feb 18 04:49:45 CET 2005

Hi all,

some days ago I asked this on the german NG:

without any answer.

Seems, all people with appropriate knowledge are dancing here, ignoring
language differences and just touching each other :-) . Must be some
german tounges among them, no?

Or, may be, some face control police jumped in? Then please recheck my
face at http://www.osgev.de/diverses/web/web_macher.html.

Any answer to the correctness of my german Context Sensitive Help text
is welcome.

regards, Georg
--
  ___   ___