[Typo3] Reproduce "sitetitle: pagetitle" in typoscript

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu Feb 17 17:41:11 CET 2005

Hi,

Rickard Andersson schrieb:
> Forgive my ignorance, but I can't really see how that would help me.

no ignorance but since you didn't tell I don't know how far you got and
what you wanted exactly. maybe put in the details on your post from tghe
beginning next time does help. ;)

> Essentially, what I want to do is to concatenate sitetitle and title so that
> I can replace the mark ###PAGE_TITLE### with the result of that
> concatenation. Currently, my typoscript looks like this:
>
> marks.PAGE_TITLE = TEXT
> marks.PAGE_TITLE.field = title
>
> but as you can see, it only includes the page title. I want to prepend it
> with the site title as well. I've tried numerous things, but I guess my
> TypoScript knowledge is just too limited. My last attempts was something
> like this:
>
> marks.PAGE_TITLE.value = {sitetitle} - {title}
>
> Which of course doesn't work :)

I think Sitetitle is set via the latest parsed TEMPLATE?
you have to figure out a way how to acces that, dont know if it is saved
  in any register, rootLine or getenv...

Easiest way would be if you fix the ID of the template-record from where
you want to fetch the value, then you can do it by  data = DB :
sys_template:234:siteteitle or something similar.

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag