[Typo3] RE: Taking a value from an URL

Marlies C mc at mcuniverse.com
Thu Feb 17 13:47:15 CET 2005

From: "Sacha Vorbeck"
Subject: Re: [Typo3] Taking an value from an URL
Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 6:29 PM

Hi,

> How do we use ".data"? We could not find any good examples.

it`s a bit hidden in the TSREF:
search for "GPvar : stuff" on this page:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/Datatype_reference/

You can find an example with piVars here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/FAQ#How_can_I_add_a_printlink_to_my_site_that_works_with_piVars.3F

--
all the best,
Sacha

Thanks Sacha we seem to be getting somewhere, but have still another
question:

We were able to get the example working except, we still can't take the
value from the url, for example &tx_svdgbseminar_pi1[showUid]=555
and insert it into the select field select.where = member_id='555' so if the
value is 556 it should be placed automatically be inserted into the
select.where = member_id='|'

tt_content.list.20.0 >
tt_content.list.20.0 = CASE
tt_content.list.20.0.key.field = layout