[Typo3] Reproduce "sitetitle: pagetitle" in typoscript

Rickard Andersson rickard.andersson+typo3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 11:09:30 CET 2005

Because I have to run with disableAllHeaderCode in order to output the
contents of the head tag the way I want it. My own meta tags, javascripts,
external style sheet references etc. All XHTML compliant of course. I'm sure
there's a way to make Typo3 output these the way I want them, but finding
out why would take much longer than simply putting them directly in the HTML
template.

Now, does anyone have an answer to my question? I could of course make a
simple frontend plugin for this, but I'm guessing it's just one or two lines
of TypoScript anyway.

/Rickard

news:mailman.1.1108574217.28243.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...