[Typo3] MENU_LAYERS fixed layer position

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Thu Feb 17 10:14:47 CET 2005

> You are right on the Internet is there but not in the TSref there is
> the last property "itemArrayProcFunc" and some common subobjecs like
> NO, IFSUB etc.
>
> Sorry no to hold every help case in my hands on one time :), but in
> many articles books is written for a list of properties and object
> see the TSref / my Tsref is from last month/! So I don't think that
> the wrap property becomes real in the last month for the HMENU object
> :)).

Well - I've been using xMENUs for a long time now and there was always
"wrap" and "stdWrap".
Don't know where you got your TSref from, but there's only one "true" TSref
that can be found here:
http://tsref.de (in fact it's typo3.org but the link is very easy too keep
in mind)

> I am a novice and try to follow the book and the articles(all the
> needed manuals lies on my tables), and maybe that's the problem.
> I try to change using them on-line, /but the typo3.org server is very
> slowly/ ,but to print out everything and organized them is high of
> costs for now...

That's always the problem. People could have much smaller offices and tables
if they would start using the net instead of printed paper. (And if they
would use more CSS they could get rid of tables and put their dishes on a
DIV ... ) The main advantage: If you read the original source online, it's
always up to date while the printout you did today might be outdated
tomorrow ...

> You can say me what your favorite method(s) is (are) the keep
> everything reachable?

www.google.de - combined with browser's bookmarking - no kidding!

Try it!

Joey