[Typo3] MENU_LAYERS fixed layer position

Bolla Sándor xo3_delphi at freemail.hu
Thu Feb 17 09:33:49 CET 2005

You are right on the Internet is there but not in the TSref there is the
last property "itemArrayProcFunc" and some common subobjecs like NO, IFSUB
etc.

Sorry no to hold every help case in my hands on one time :), but in many
articles books is written for a list of properties and object see the TSref
/ my Tsref is from last month/! So I don't think that the wrap property
becomes real in the last month for the HMENU object :)).

I am a novice and try to follow the book and the articles(all the needed
manuals lies on my tables), and maybe that's the problem.

I try to change using them on-line, /but the typo3.org server is very
slowly/ ,but to print out everything and organized them is high of costs for
now...

You can say me what your favorite method(s) is (are) the keep everything
reachable?

Thanks anyway
Alex