[Typo3] wrap output of TV content element

Sacha Vorbeck sachav at gmx.net
Wed Feb 16 22:31:35 CET 2005

Hi,

I created a flexible content element with TemplaVoila! and now I`d like
to add a conditional wrap for the whole output to it.

I know that the value of the field within my DS I want the wrap to be
dependent on is available via TS like this: field_mySelectField.

I could realise the wrap by adding two fields <field_startwrap
type="array"> and <field_endwrap type="array"> to my DS and map them to
some tags at the beginning and the end of my HTML template for the
content element. But that`s not very elegant.

I tried to add a <TypoScript> part to the ROOT section of the DS but
didn`t succeed.

I hope I could make myself clear. Any ideas?

--
thank you - all the best,
Sacha