[Typo3] cannot add mailformplus record after plugin record

Charles Koehl charles at etherscapes.com
Wed Feb 16 21:46:01 CET 2005

Hello! Newbie here. Excited about using Typo3. Been a software developer
since 1982. Lots of experience with PHP, MySql and Flash. Going to be
integrating Typo3 with Flash. Just thought I'd introduce myself.

Here is what I've done so far:
- Installed mailformplus extension.
- Inserted a plugin record for it on a page.
- Clicked on the page icon and selected New to create a new record.
- Selected mailformplus.
- Filled in the form that begins with "send formular field to this email."
(I selected a form template too.)
- Clicked the Save button.

I then expect to see a new record after the plugin record, but no new record
appears.

Environment:
- Typo3 3.7.0
- MySql 4.1.9