[Typo3] class.tslib_pibase.php - removing <div>-tags around pagebrowser

Arne Metzger webmaster at shjjv.de
Wed Feb 16 17:34:14 CET 2005

Christopher schrieb:
> Hi again-
 >
>>startpage, at this time without pagebrowser and valid
>>http://www.shjjv.de
>>
>>news-archiv, always with pagebrowser and not valid:
>>http://www.shjjv.de/index.php?id=43
>>

> I don't have time at the moment to actually test it, but try it again
> without these "<!----><!---->" (or put a space inside each one) - I
> believe the validator is choking on the multiple '-' characters (I
> think the string '--' is reserved in xml [?])
>
> -Christopher

strange...

i tested it with both original templates:
1. EXT:tt_news/pi/news_template.tmpl
up to 17 erros
2. EXT:tt_news/pi/tt_news_v2_template.html
no errors with and without pagebrowser

so i think there seems to be a problem with my own news template file -
i will have to work on that and use the new v2-template with changes to
fit my needs.

but thanks for all so far!

greetings,
arne