[Typo3] HMENU options

Matt Webb matty at thesparklab.com
Wed Feb 16 16:34:13 CET 2005

Hi list

Im stuck with my H-Menu, i know there has to be some way to do what i want, but im stumped as to how. Basically, i am setting up a very large website for a company, and at the moment, my tree structure is like this...

Level 1: holds 2 separate sites.

Level 2: holds separate sub sites.

Level 3: holds pages of the subsites.

Basically, in level 2, i only want to show the one option and its subpages at a time, but in my current set up... i can see the other subsite in the nav, but want to restrict it.

Im pretty sure i will have to make a template with some typoscript blocking the other level 2 options, but im not exactly sure what it should be !!?!?!

Does anyone understand what im trying to achive ??

Thanks in Advance

Matt

- Matt  Webb (mattwebb)