[Typo3] Typo3 India Beta

gaurav gauravp at hclcomnet.co.in
Wed Feb 16 16:01:17 CET 2005

Hi ,
     Typo3 India User Group Beta has been released as per following Details

    * Website : http://typo3assist.com/TYPO3_in_India.263.0.html
      http://groups-beta.google.com/group/typo3-india

Stuff To Do (Action Items )

    * Clean & Put More Content
    * Request Rahul to point Typo3.in to this site
    * Configure Forums
    * List Possible projects for next year
    * Encourage more people to join/ support TUG India
    * Typo3 Consultation services
    * Any Ideas??

Why be part of Typo India ?

    * Get to know about more about Typo3
    * Get assistance (free and commercial)
    * We soon launch Typo3 projects for e-governance, Education Sectors,
      SME and free consultation etc
    * Good Outsourcing potential/Partnership for companies as well as
      individuals and freelancers
    * Contribute & learn more !!

About TYPO3assist.com

Project goals:

    *      Provide manuals and support/ assistance to typo3 users,
      devolpers & newcomers
    *      Content Management System with information and free
      consultation on TYPO3.
    *      Present TYPO3 web-development and extension development
      services of freelancers and companies from around the World
    * Develop and Support Typo3 Communities / User Groups (Now hosting
      Typo3 India & Russia)

We have decided to be part of typo3assist to a promote common
interests/goals and prevent duplication of efforts .

Join it to keep in touch!!

I would like thank Varley Romanchev & Rahul for support

Regards,
Gaurav