[Typo3] sr_feuser_register confirmation does not work.

Gediminas Bytautas gediminas at vitamins.homeip.net
Wed Feb 16 10:23:04 CET 2005

Hello all,
I just installed sr_feuser_register extension and trying to configure
it. I have managed to follow all the steps but without success in user
confirmation. User account is successfully created since it exists in
BackEnd, it is assigned to correct user group and user gets an email
with default confirmation text. When new user clicks on either accept or
deny link he is brought to a Login Confirm page page where the only line
is shown "First visit? Click here to register". Am I missing something
else? User does not get to confirmation page therefore his account is
not confirmed. If you try to re-register with the same user name you are
told that user user name already exists. If account is manually enabled
then user can login but can't access or edit his profile. What's that
type=1 after the page id number? Does it have to be entered anywhere?
I've tried to enter in Confirmation Page Type and changed to 1, but
still no changes. Any help is appreciated.

Regards, Gediminas