[Typo3] BE tree frame problem

Chris Paige chris at ready-set-go.biz
Wed Feb 16 13:35:54 CET 2005

THANK YOU!!! (your bug fix seems to have resolved my problem)

If I understand correctly... (?)
- Some typo3 BE links use a URL format that can trigger some firewall
software
- Your bugfix implements a workaround to avoid this problem

The onset of this problem was sudden. I guess this means that my firewall
settings were changed recently?  The problem persisted when I turned off my
Windows XP firewall.  So the conflict must occur in a network firewall?  Is
this a correct understanding of what happened?

Chris