[Typo3] htmlArea RTE and Page TSConfig issue

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Wed Feb 16 13:14:58 CET 2005

Hi Eduardo,

I have a similar problem. In the end I managed to see the icons I want
to, (get lost, emoticons!). I am using

PageTSConfig:

RTE.default {
   disabled = 0
   enableWordClean = 1
   useCSS = 1
   hideButtons =
cut,copy,paste,fontsize,bold,italic,underline,left,center,right,orderedlist,unorderedlist,outdent,indent,table,bgColor,image,emoticons,line,user,textcolor,bgcolor,strikethrough,outdent,indent,chMode,emoticon
   contentCSS = EXT:rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/plugins/DynamicCSS/oe_rte_css.css
   classesCharacter = normal,italic,inhalt,inhalt_autor
   classesParagraph = normal,italic,inhalt,inhalt_autor
}

UserTSConfig:

options.RTEkeyList=class,link,blockstylelabel,blockstyle,textstylelabel,textstyle,insertcharacter,subscript,superscript,justyfull,textindicator,removeformat,undo,redo

Note that without the UserTSConfig I did not manage to get rid of the
emoticons (and some other icons) - I don't know why this is.

The second Problem (classes) I did not yet solve. In fact my RTEhtmlarea
reacts different for Caracter and Paragraph, in spite of it is
configured EXACTLY the same. But perhaps this UserTSConfig can solve
your problem. It defines which classes are allowed for which field of
which table (for example, first line: field bodytext of table tt_content):

UserTSConfig:
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.allowedClasses = normal,italic
RTE.config.tx_oebooksandmagazines_magazines.text.proc.allowedClasses =
normal,italic
RTE.config.tx_oebooksandmagazines_magazines.contentlist.proc.allowedClasses
= inhalt,inhalt_autor

greetings from munich

oe (christian)