[Typo3] css_styled_content and sql select

Bart Aninowski bart at sonik.pl
Tue Feb 15 22:36:08 CET 2005

Hi
I use enclosed TS in order to change look and functionality of one of my
subpages.
Text blocks with header_layout 2 are wraped by div which are opened/closed
by mouse click.
I cant figure out why field bodytext  is not rendered with
css_styled_content .
Links added in RTE are not active on my site. I can find tags <link> If I
look into source so there is something wrong.
Any ideas ?

temp.content1 = CONTENT
temp.content1 {
    table = tt_content
    select {
        pidInList = this
        andWhere=colPos=0
 andWhere=deleted=0
andWhere=header_layout<100
orderBy = sorting
    }
    renderObj = COA
    renderObj {
 10 = TEXT
       10 {
 if.isTrue.field = header
 if.value = 2
 if.equals.field = header_layout
 field = header
 }
 20 = TEXT
 20{
 if.isTrue.field = header
 if.value = 2
 if.equals.field = header_layout
 field = bodytext
 wrap = <DIV class=answer> | </DIV></div>
 }
 30 = TEXT
       30 {
 if.isTrue.field = header
 if.value = 2
 if.equals.field = header_layout
 if.negate = 1
 field = header
 wrap = <DIV class=csc-header><h1>|</h1> </DIV>
 }
 40 = TEXT
 40{
 if.isTrue.field = header