[Typo3] CSS decleration !

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue Feb 15 20:25:42 CET 2005

Pierre wrote:

> Matt Webb a écrit :
>
>> Hi list
>>
>> I was just wondering if it was possible, and if so how to use typo
>> script to declare which CSS file is imported into a page ???
>>
>> Thanks in advance !
>>
>> Matt
>>
>> - Matt  Webb (mattwebb)

> Hi,
> this should help
>
> page = PAGE
> page.typeNum = 0
> page.stylesheet = fileadmin/templates/accintra.css
>
> :)
> c u

or for multiple css files.

page.includeCSS {
  file100 = fileadmin/ltg_templates/css/live_travel_styles.css
  file1 = fileadmin/ltg_templates/ext-css/srfeuserregister.css
  file2 = fileadmin/ltg_templates/ext-css/chcforum.css
  file3 = fileadmin/ltg_templates/ext-css/ve_guestbook.css
}

Ries

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/