[Typo3] Typo3 and PLESK ->experience ?

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Tue Feb 15 12:06:36 CET 2005

Hi Wietse,

It is quite simple to do this when you have superuser access by a
SSH-connection to your server and run hosting by Virtual Hosts. The
directory 'usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/.skel/httpdocs' (could be different
according to the PSA-version) is the default website PSA uses to build new
websites when a new domain with hosting is created. The content of the .skel
directory will be transfered to the new domain.
Create a directory or domain in the vhosts where you put the typo3_src
(global). In the skel-directory you put the modified dummysite (local)  that
connects to the typo3_src. The only thing you have to do in PSA  is to
create a new domain with hosting and a database for this domain. Go to
http://mydomain.com/typo3/install and change the configuration according to
your database.

Padraig Broens
Down Under, Amsterdam