[Typo3] maillisttofaq inmail-script dies

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Tue Feb 15 11:17:17 CET 2005

Hi,

Jochen Haemmerle schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I've got a problem with the maillisttofaq extension. Everything seems to
> work but my maillog tells me that the command died with signal 11 (see
> below). Is this behaviour normal or is something missconfigured on my
> machine?
>
> Feb 15 16:07:31 pc01 postfix/local[1640]: 2FFB2ADF:
> to=<master at blaster.ole>, relay=loc
> al, delay=2, status=deferred (Command died with signal 11:
> "/var/www/<path>/typo3
> /typo3conf/ext/maillisttofaq/inmail.phpsh")
>
> I'm using Debian unstable and postfix.

Dont know what does signal 11 stand for?
must be documented somewhere and could give a clue.

I can just tell you that you have to be very careful with permissions.
The script will be triggered by a email-daemon and you have to take into
account the permissions and environmnet this user will operate with.

I had it working once but my admins didn't like the idea to mirror the
whole ML(which is already archived in filesystem) in DB again. ;)

Have fun,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag