[Typo3] Cheap and ReliableTypo3 Hosts???

Cablan.net info at cablan.net
Tue Feb 15 00:32:52 CET 2005

Hello,

At www.cablan.net we offer 250 MB of webspace, 1GB of monthly bandwidth
and the memory limit you want for your php ( we allow changing the
memory_limit, provided you do not cause problems to the server ).

All for only 80$ Canadian per YEAR.

We support Typo3 at 100% and our own website is made in Typo3.

Several Typo3 developpers are hosting with us.

Each of our servers has a 100 Mbps dedicated connection to the Internet...

Martin-Pierre Frenette
President of Cablan.net
Typehead for Canada