[Typo3] Templates, setup, constants and resources

Peder Borg Poulsen typo3mail at replymedia.net
Mon Feb 14 21:47:18 CET 2005

Hi,

Having done a lot of searching on typo3.org the entire day, I still
haven't come up with a solution to my problem.

What I really would like to do is create 5-6 basic templates (that is,
one with top menu and left menu, one with top menu and right menu, on
with all left menu etc.) Each of these templates should consist of:
- a html-template file
- a css file
- correct values entered into constants and setup (making it possible
for the user to edit them after installation)
- the correct include static (e.g content, alt.plugin.print)
- preferebly having the templates to show up in the drop-down-box that
is deisplayed when selecting template for new site

So basically  - I wan't to take one of my templates, wrap it up in a
package and use it on another site. I just can't seem to find out how.

Any help out there?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

PEDER BORG POULSEN