[Typo3] Typo 3 for Co-worker who don't know HTML

Darksky darksky77 at email.it
Mon Feb 14 21:42:38 CET 2005

Hi,

i'm approaching typo3, hoping to find a real very flexible cms without
forcing me to learn very well almost from scratch PHP and coding my cms.
I know learning Typo3 is not easy and he require time. Also learning
tipo sript doesn't scare me.
Here's my question.
If i prepare and finish a dinamic site with typo3, then what kind of
knowledge is required to load contents in this new typo3-site ?
I have a staff of guys that doesn't know HTML and PHP. They are writers
and are content-maker in my site. They are good at using basic text
editor ( i.e. word ), taking snapshot, interacting basically with
webiste interface such as an upload utility, and so on. One or 2 of them
   have basic knowledge of html and CMS and help me to load content in
my present cms ( MDPRO ).
What will they need to load their content with typo3 ?
Do they need a long training, i.e. reading a lot of documentation ?