[Typo3] Language menu - where are the flags ?

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Feb 14 20:58:06 CET 2005

I would suggest to just a soly TS based solution,

not using the extention. The TS code provided with kasper works out of
the box.

One other thing... make sure all image processing is working, I had one
installation
where the flags didn't appear because not all image functions where
working correctly.

cheers,
RIes