[Typo3] TV & Tip-a-Friend Plugin

Taylor, Jeff JTaylor at venterinstitute.org
Mon Feb 14 18:54:06 CET 2005

Has anyone gotten the tip-a-friend plugin working with TV.  I'm
perfectly able to map the "email to friend" link to point to the proper
page.
However I have tried a number of options for the Template setup code
with no success.  If not, are there any viable alternatives to the tip a
friend plugin?

>From what I understand, the actual tip a friend template is not being
included in the page...

Any help would be appreciated.

The tipafriend page has the code TIPLINK
This is what I (currently) have in the template setup.
I have played with this excessively to no avail.

includeLibs.ts_tipafriend = EXT:tipafriend/pi/class.tx_tipafriend.php

plugin.tipafriend >
plugin.tipafriend = USER
plugin.tipafriend {
  userFunc = tx_tipafriend->main_tipafriend
  code.field = TIPLINK

  templateFile = files/template/tipafriend/tipafriend_template.html
  tipolink.parameter = 116 500x350  #uid of the Tip Form page
  htmlmail = {$plugin.tipafriend.htmlMail}

}

Thanks.

.jeff.