[Typo3] Hiding untranslated menu items for whole site

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Mon Feb 14 18:24:19 CET 2005

Hello Bernhard,

Thanks for the tip, but I'm not sure how this relates to the front-end,
which is what I am trying to affect.

I tried putting the TS you mentioned into my admin user, but it didn't help.

I would have thought there would have been a way to do this in the template
TS? Just to clarify, the BE users will be able to see everything. Just the
FE users should not be able to see untranslated menu items.

Thanks for your help.

Steve

news:mailman.1.1108400651.28187.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...