[Typo3] losing formating

Martoni shieldfire at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 06:39:15 CET 2005

>From time to time I seem to lose formating of text.
Most frequently my problems originate from the Article Complex
extensions which simply seems to disregards paragraphs or </ br>'s
rendering all text as one, veryhardtoread, paragraph. I fix this by
inserting empty <h3></h3>'s. Very ugly.

I now noticed that even the standard text component fubars at times
rendering the Heading 2 lines and lists as tags (the latter shows up
as <typolist></typolist> pairs. It's very embarrasing when stuff looks
OK in the RTE.

Do I actually have to check everything in the FE once new material is
posted? (That's a rethorical question really).

Anyone seen this behaviour and has a fix?

Regards,

Martin S