[Typo3] Language menu - where are the flags ?

Marc Valentin mvalentin at NOSPAM_abeditions.com
Sun Feb 13 23:03:19 CET 2005

As I said, the english falg is there so I don't think I need to specify
the englishFlagFile constant value.
Also as far as I can see, all the other flags are in the same directory
but they don't appear on the page? The gif file has no name : ".gif"