[Typo3] Previewing my new site

Redvald Hjulstad redvald at mac.com
Sun Feb 13 21:24:27 CET 2005

Hello

I have a TYPO3 installation with to different websites on, and they have different domains attached to them. I now will start to develope number three, but have no domaine for this site yet. I have created the page structure and attached a template and a TV design to the root page. But when I try too preview both using the preview module or by right clicking and choose "show" I only get to see one of my other sites.

Does anyone know what I can do to see the one I am working on now?

- Redvald Hjulstad (redvald)