[Typo3] Call for Votes

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sun Feb 13 13:24:20 CET 2005

True. The drawback would be that it is now very easy to work on a, say,
html template, save it, clear the cache, test your page and continue
working on the template. I like that workflow. Having a new screen
where you make your choice (unless it is a <horror>popup</horror>)
would break that workflow...

Bart

PS: if this the right mailinglist to discuss this, or should I
subscribe to the typo3-dev maillist if I'm interested in getting
involved with such issues?

Op 13-feb-05 om 13:18 heeft Janno Schouwenburg het volgende geschreven: