[Typo3] Redirecting parts of content (?)

Iona iona at telia.com
Sat Feb 12 23:35:34 CET 2005

Good evening everbody,

I've been searching through the jungle of Typo3-info on the Internet during
the last days, and it seems like I'm blind, 'cause I can't find what I'm
looking for. Don't think it should so be hard to do?

Maybe any of you can help me, or give me a hint?

With this code, I redirect all of the content from page 48, to another page:

contentMain.30= RECORDS
contentMain.30.source.current=1
contentMain.30.tables = tt_content
contentMain.30 = CONTENT
contentMain.30 {
  table = tt_content
  select.pidInList = 48
}

But what I actually need to do, is to redirect only a part of that content.
Suppose one content on that page is text, and another content is some
pictures (different fields). I just want to redirect the textpart.

I also don't want to manually write the pages id. I need the code to get
this "content-parts" from all it's subpages on the next level. I've tried
using leveluid, but it makes me a little bit confused since it seems like I
only can add negative numbers to previous pages?

Those questions might be very dumb (?), I'm quite new to this.
But I've struggled for several days now, and begin to feel a little bit
downhearted.
I would really appreciate any help or tip.

Have a nice evening.
Sincere,
Iona