[Typo3] Board system with files and mailing list

Matthias F. Jütte mfjuette at web.de
Sat Feb 12 10:54:20 CET 2005

Hi!

I ave to integrate an existing announcement board written in PHP into Typo3.
Before wasting my time on fiddling around with that, I am wondering if an
extension doing just what I need might already exist. Maybe someone might
know of one. Here's what it has to do:

An admin should be able to manage a list of users (publishers) that are
allowed to post. Each ppublisher would represent one group with an own
mailing list. Anyone must be able to subscribe to any mailing list.

The publishers should be able to post either plain text messages or files
(PDF). For every message or file posted an e-mail with a link to either the
file or the message should be sent to all users on the respective mailing
list that can be managed in any way - the only requirement being that the
users (not those from above) can add and delete themselves to/from the list.

Any ideas?

Best

Matthias