[Typo3] Cascading Templates

Thomas Mutter thomas at mutter.ch
Sat Feb 12 09:26:59 CET 2005

Daniel Doesburg wrote:
> It's a behave of TYPO3 I guess. Look at your page in list mode. You will
> see the second template above the main. Move the template downwards and
> all will be fine.

That's it, thanks a lot.

Do you know what's the idea behind that behaviour? Is it that typo3
sends "No template found!" if simply the first template record in the
root line of all templates does not have the Rootlevel flag set?

I just wonder why the template analyzer does not show anything
suspicious if the order of the records in listmode is important.

Thomy