[Typo3] Simple Menu problem?

Eric Auchterberger endurans at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 21:17:06 CET 2005

Hi list,
I have a site on  (typo3 3.7)  it have a page structure and a menu
(TMENU) that reflects it on the FE.
What  I need  and can`t do for now was to make some pages (any that I
want) to apear in the menu but don`t  link it. What I already try was
to make this pages of type SPACER and set  its to doNotLinkIt = 1  but
the problem is that the subpages of the SPACER are not showed  on the
menu.

This is an  example, I want to unlik option2  bsubmenu option1.0 and option1.1.
 (Not care if option2  is ACTIVE  or not , I just   want  to  unlink
selected pages on the menu. )

Option0
    option0.0
    option0.1

Option1
    option1.0
    option1.1

Option2
    option2.0
    option2.1

Thanks in advance for you reading and any sugestion.
I know and have read the calssics docs. TSref, TSbyexample, etc. and
not found howto resolve this.ut show it on the menu  and also show its
submenu option1.0 and option1.1. Not care if it is ACTIVE, just  I
want  to  unlink selected pages on the menu.

Option0
    option0.0
    option0.1

Option1
    option1.0
    option1.1

Option2
    option2.0
    option2.1

Thanks in advance for you reading and any sugestion.
I know and have read the calssics docs. TSref, TSbyexample, etc. and
not found howto resolve this.

Eric