[Typo3] Tempavoila: how to modify Document Header

Christoph Kammermeyer ckammermeyer at media-puzzle.de
Fri Feb 11 17:38:40 CET 2005

"Patrick Rodacker" <rod at biba.uni-bremen.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.23.1108135483.1950.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Christoph,
>
> Christoph Kammermeyer wrote on 11.02.2005 15:43:
>
>> Thanks but this is not exactly what I meant. I'll try to be more
>> specific.
>> I have a marker in my heder:
>> .bg {
>>  background-attachment: fixed;
>>     /* <!-- ###t3cssbgpic### begin --> */
>>  background-image: url(img/schmuckpic.jpg);
>>     /* <!-- ###t3cssbgpic### end --> */
>>    background-repeat: no-repeat;
>>  background-position: right bottom;
>> }
>> before using TV, this was used to change te background image. Can the
>> same procedure be used with TV?
>
> Yes.
>
>> It seems that I can only map parts whithin the body tag and not within
>> the head.
>
> Thats correct AFAIK .
>
>> Also with TV the MetaTags defined in the PageHeader are not included in
>> the document header. How can this be solved?
>
> Locate your main TemplaVoila Template Object using the list module. Open
> the context menu by clicking on the icon and select the entry TemplaVoila.
> This should bring up the screen where you can add parts from the HTML
> header. Select the parts you want to insert.
>
> You add some text as headerData manually to the page object combinded with
> some constants definitions where the url of the image is set in dependance
> on conditions:
>
> Constant field in your TS Tempate:
>
> [condition1]
> imageUrl = img/schmuckpic1.jpg
> [condition2]
> imageUrl = img/schmuckpic2.jpg
> [global]
>
> Setup field of your TS Template, where you refenrence the constant by
> using {$imageUrl}
>
> yourPageObject.headerData.1 = TEXT
> yourPageObject.headerData.1.value {
> .bg {
> background-attachment: fixed;
> background-image: url({$imageUrl});
> background-repeat: no-repeat;
> background-position: right bottom;
> }
> }
>
> Have a look at TSRef and search for constants, headerData, conditions,
> etc.
>
> I hope this is helpful.
>
> Regards
> Patrick
>
> --
> ------------------------------
> Patrick Rodacker
>
> Bremen Institute of Industrial Technology and Applied Work Science
> (BIBA) Hochschulring 20 D-28359 Bremen, Germany
> http://www.biba.uni-bremen.de
>
> Project EVIGeM
> http://www.evigem.com
>
> Tel.: +49 (0) 421 218 55 74
> E-Mail: rod at biba.uni-bremen.de
> ------------------------------

Thanks for the hints, however it doesn't seem to work with TV!
TS Setup is

contentframe.10 = USER
contentframe.10.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page

contentframe.headerData.10 = HTML
contentframe.headerData.10.value {
.bg {
background-attachment: fixed;
background-image: url({$imageUrl});
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: right bottom;
}
}

But the header data simply isn't added.

What I meant by "meta tags" is not the tags from the template but those from
T3 that where added by the user (like keywords, etc.) How can the be
included?