[Typo3] editing template record - not so obvious

Robert A Heller rah at rheller.net
Fri Feb 11 16:55:01 CET 2005

I may be oversimplifying here but...
Load the CSS Styled Content plugin (set the default flag to yes when
doing this).
Then, in your site template record, below all the other static templates
(MM, Business etc.) you will find the css_styled_content template.  Just
add that to your list of 'active' templates by clicking on it (same as
with the static templates)