[Typo3] CASE if.colPos=0 then ...

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Feb 11 15:48:43 CET 2005

"Rob De Vries" <spam_this at pandora.be> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.1.1108126946.28487.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> hey listers,
>
> I have 2 columns, left & normal.
> in the LeftCol i insert the plugin.tx_tmlunchmenu_pi1 with a subpart in my
> template:
> subparts < plugin.tx_tmlunchmenu_pi1 (works fine)
>
> in the normal column I insert that same plugin with a normal content
> element. (what works fine as well)
>
> Now i would like to use 2 different templates for this plugin.
> In the left, i would like to use a template that only shows the day-meals,
> in the normal column I would like to use the normal template that shows
> all information (with all the markers for this plugin).

Hi Rob, why don't you just do something like this?

subparts.leftcol < plugin.tx_tmlunchmenu_pi1 (works fine)
subparts.leftcol.file.template = fileadmin/template/menu/template-day.tmpl

subparts.normalcol < plugin.tx_tmlunchmenu_pi1 (works fine)
subparts.normalcol.file.template =
fileadmin/template/menu/template-normal.tmpl

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd