[Typo3] Tempavoila: how to modify Document Header

Christoph Kammermeyer ckammermeyer at media-puzzle.de
Fri Feb 11 15:43:55 CET 2005

"Emanuele Zattin" <emanuelez at libero.it> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.2.1108131577.1950.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Christoph Kammermeyer wrote:
>
>>Hi List,
>>is it possible to replace markers in the head section of a template with
>>Templavoila?
>>The head sections the can be selected in DS are from the template
>>directly. How can they be modified with Typoscript?
>>

> This is how i added meta tags for char encoding:
>
> config.metaCharset = utf-8
> config.additionalHeaders = Content-Type:text/html;charset=utf-8
>
> Hope this will help you to find the proper documentation!
>
> Emanuele Zattin

Thanks but this is not exactly what I meant. I'll try to be more specific.
I have a marker in my heder:
.bg {
 background-attachment: fixed;
    /* <!-- ###t3cssbgpic### begin --> */
 background-image: url(img/schmuckpic.jpg);
    /* <!-- ###t3cssbgpic### end --> */
   background-repeat: no-repeat;
 background-position: right bottom;
}
before using TV, this was used to change te background image. Can the same
procedure be used with TV? It seems that I can only map parts whithin the
body tag and not within the head.
Also with TV the MetaTags defined in the PageHeader are not included in the
document header. How can this be solved?