[Typo3] editing template record - not so obvious

Cate Deans Smith cdeans at diess.com.au
Fri Feb 11 12:22:47 CET 2005

Hi

I have been working my way through ftb, and found myself at...

1.2.8 Setting up css_styled_content for content rendering

Before content elements can be rendered we need a static TypoScript template
to do that for us. This is known from all other implementations of TYPO3 so
there is nothing new here; just edit the Template Record and add the "CSS
Styled Content" static template file

Only problem is, as it's the first time Im working through it, a comment
like "This is known from all other implementations of TYPO3 so there is
nothing new here.." is not overly helpful in recalling where I do that.

I have tried List>Storage Folder and gone into both the TO and DS to find
where I can add the static template file, but do you think I can work it
out? Not on your life. I have played around a bit in both list and File
List, to see if I can work it out, but all to no avail.

Im probably overlooking something quite obvious, but am apparently blind, so
if anyone can point it out for me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Cate