[Typo3] Typo3 Help

Miller, Eric A. EricMiller at creighton.edu
Thu Feb 10 23:34:11 CET 2005

Greetings my webby friends,

We are currently seriously considering Typo3 for the rollout of our new
production website.

However I am a bit stuck taking the designers new layout and producing
it in typo3.

How do I go about modifying the <head> </head> area inside the template
to reflect what she needs to keep it from blowing up.

what I have so far :http://www-test.creighton.edu/index.php?id=21

I have been a web developer for some time now and I have to admit this
structure of Typo3 has me confused like no other.

Also are there any consultants or firms that offer training ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Eric Miller
Web Systems Engineer
Creighton University

Office : 402 280 3933
Cell :    402 740 2518

"If I had to do it all over again I would of taken the blue pill."