[Typo3] TMENU wrapping problem

Joshua Preston jpreston at americatab.com
Thu Feb 10 16:56:57 CET 2005

Adrien,

Perhaps you should consider using ">" instead of > ?

Joshua.

--
Joshua Preston
Network Administrator
jpreston at americatab.com

-

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong
and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a
thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually
turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

- One of the laws of computers and programming revealed.