[Typo3] TMENU wrapping problem

Adrien Driver Adrien.Driver at infotech.monash.edu.au
Thu Feb 10 06:33:01 CET 2005

Hi Georg

Thank you very much for the quick fix.  Had everything up and running
properly in less than an hour :-))  I had initially worried about how to
incorporate the suggested changes into my Typo3 templates but your quick
fix helped me.  Now I have dynamic menus which word wrap correctly.

Cheers

Adrien

PS.  For Robert: the extra > in the code is there to actually display
the > character.  It is part of the design requirements for the menu set
by Monash (can't change)

--
Adrien Driver
Lecturer, Monash University