[Typo3] content type "insert records" and news

Christine crochelt at hochbau.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Feb 9 14:52:01 CET 2005

Hi List,

<When I add an "insert records" element on a page and select a newsentry in my sysfolder nothing appears on the webpage.

Found the bug myself:
In the file setup.txt in tt_news/static/ts_new (the default TS-setup for the new tt_news standard template: EXT:tt_news/pi/tt_news_v2_template.html)
the entry stated below is missing:

## This enables the tt_content.record item to display news items:
tt_news >
tt_news = < plugin.tt_news
tt_news.displayCurrentRecord = 1

This entry is only included in the old  "table-based standard template: EXT:tt_news/pi/news_template.tmpl".
So you only need to include it in tt_news/static/ts_new/setup.txt or simply put it in the SETUP of your Website-Template.

- Christine (christine*)