[Typo3] direct mail & utf-8

Urs Weiss uweiss at redline-webdesign.ch
Wed Feb 9 13:49:55 CET 2005

Hello

We changed our t3 installation (3.7.0) complitly to utf-8. Almost
everything works fine. Tho only thing makes problems is the direct mail
extension when i use "umlauts" in the mails.

Normal forms are fine after replacing iso-8859-1 with utf-8 in the
htmlmail-class. I saw in the list that i also have to change something
in the dmailer-class, but didn't found what i have to change there. No
iso-8859-1 found.

Some parts of the received mail are still iso-8859-1 encoded (see
attached mail source below)

If someone has an installation of dmail wich works with utf-8, it would
be great if you can send me the changed files or upload it somewhere.

Here the mail source:
======================

------------part_1_4209ec2c09a2f

------------part_2_4209ec2c0e84f

------------part_2_4209ec2c0e84f

<!DOCTYPE html
        PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<head>
charset=3Dutf-8"=
 />
--- rest of the HTML-mail ---