[Typo3] Buggy templavoila

Emanuele Zattin emanuelez at libero.it
Tue Feb 8 23:28:00 CET 2005

Hello *
I just realised my templavoila installation is buggy.
i'm creating a multilanguiage site and the green page icon doesn't show
me the extra options "Switch to language:" and "Available translations:"

checking my templavoila install log i cas see these errors:

It seems like there is a backend module in "mod3/conf.php" which is not
configured in ext_emconf.php
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "class.tx_templavoila_rules.php"
The XCLASS filename-key "ext/rlmp_tvnotes/class.templavoila_tcemain.php"
was different from "ext/templavoila/class.tx_templavoila_tcemain.php"
which it should have been!
The XCLASS filename-key
"ext/templavoila/mod3/class.tx_templavoila_submodelref.php" was
different from
"ext/templavoila/mod3/class.tx_templavoila_submod_elref.php" which it
should have been!

I'm totally lost about this and tomorrow i will try a fresh typo3
install.

Any hint?

Emanuele Zattin